CEO Peer Power Groups are designed to support small growing technology and service businesses by learning from the successes, challenges experienced and knowledge of its members. The group consists of eight to eight-10 CEOs and senior executives who are working toward bringing their businesses to the next level.
- Serves as an outside board of advisors
- Focuses on issues of participants
- Provides a forum utilizing the expertise and experience of members
- Serves as testing ground for changes in strategic direction, solutions to problems and ideas for new products and marketing them
- Offers the resources of its members
- Participants are leaders of technology and service companies
- Businesses are operational for at least two years
- Participants are from non-competing businesses and sign a confidentiality agreement
- Companies employee five to 75 people
- Members commit to consistent attendance
- Groups meet monthly for three hours
- Meetings rotate at each member's place of business
- Meetings are professionally facilitated
- Dates and times are determined by group members
- Two one-on-one coaching/consulting sessions per month included
What participants are saying:
- Participating in the CEO Group, "Chiefs with Beliefs" is like a custom MBA program. I am regularly contemplating and implementing suggestions made at meetings. Being part of this group has been essential in managing our company's growth. I am so pleased to be a member.
Victoria B. Jackson, COO, Atlantic Lab Equipment LLC
- It has been great to get together with peers in related industries and share common goals, challenges and experiences. In addition, Ellen is a great facilitator. She keeps us focused on major issues affecting each of our businesses, eliciting helpful and relevant responses from the group. I have gained so much by being a participant.
Andy Lutts, President, Net Atlantic
- It's great! There has been 80 to 90 percent relevance for me on issues brought before the group. Every meeting I leave with ideas I can apply in my business. Ellen is an objective observer. She wraps up each meeting with each of us committing to a project essential to moving our company toward growth.
Ed Lynch, Senior Vice President, Dietz & Lynch Financial Strategies Group