Clients come to Possibilities@Work to address many different needs. Small companies deal with many issues that are inter-connected. We are often brought in for one issue such as helping the company with marketing initiatives. But to really help a company grow, we need to work on several aspects of the business in harmony. It is critical for success that all of the parts work together.
Clients benefit from working with Possibilities@Work in the following ways.
They reach revenue goals through:
- Developing small business plans.
- Planning and implementation of appropriate cost-effective marketing programs.
- Identifying the right markets with programs using messages that attract more of the right business.
- Measuring results and adjusting to meet objectives and achieving ROI.
They increase profit margins through:
- Developing a business model that works.
- Targeting sales goals for each business segment.
- Developing better pricing strategies.
- Increasing revenue, reducing expenses and managing cash flow.
They build a more effective sales engine through:
- Evaluating the sales team members, processes and tools; and improving them so they are generating and closing the optimum quality and quantity of leads.
- Working with sales manager to ensure the sales team is motivated, compensated and managed appropriately.
- Training and coaching the sales team and getting everyone in the company involved in the selling process.
- Coordinating marketing and sales functions so they work seamlessly.
They have more effective management and leadership to support growth through:
- The training and coaching of management to build effective teams and keep members motivated and productive.
- Eliminating costly turnover of staff. Mismanagement is the greatest reason for employee dissatisfaction.
- Working with leadership to create the direction and ideas and for management to execute on them. Success is dependent on the balance of both.
They produce a satisfactory and consistent customer experience by:
- Automating operational processes and systems.
- Systemizing, removing over-dependency on specific individuals.
- Freeing up the CEO to work on the business.
- sAnticipating and solving potential problems before they occur.